Ultimate Headers has brought an entirely unique line of headers to the automotive performance market. By using the 21st Century’s best engineering practices, combined with leading edge computer-aided design and manufacturing, and aircraft-grade materials, U.H. are presenting headers which take on a whole new perspective in terms of appearance, design and functionality.
At the center of the Ultimate Header line is the engineering of nearly every aspect of the product. The materials, the construction, even the appearance reflects the engineering touch.
Level 7 is proud to be a dealer for U.H. and carry a full line of their products. This item is specifically a long tube header designed for the protouring truck chassis. If you are looking for their mid length header, please look here for that listing. If you are looking for a header not on our site, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 321 Stainless Steel is widely used in drag racing, NASCAR, IndyCar, endurance road racing and Formula One for durability and to save weight
- 321 Stainless Steel features titanium added to the basic nickel/chromium steel alloy for resistance to material fatigue and thermal cracking required in high heat environments
- 1.875" or 2" Primary Diameters
- 0.049” sidewall thickness
- Multiple Finish Options
- Available with Low Profile Clamps and Pipe Extensions
- Made in the USA (Ohio)