Front Sway Bar Kit for 1963 – 1987 Chevy C10 Truck. Heavy duty 1.50″ O.D. tubing and delrin lined poly bushings to provide the best performing sway bar on the market. Let’s face it… the most overlooked suspension component is also one of the most important. The magic you could be missing in your suspension may be nothing more than simply adding or upgrading your sway bar(s)! The New MUSCLEbar™ sway bars were developed specifically for lowered vehicles and will greatly enhance the cornering performance of your car or truck. (Not to mention they’ll also make some vehicles safer at the speeds we travel on today’s interstate highways.) Increased bar diameters, polyurethane bushings, and appropriate attachment links all add up to a sway bar package that is designed to work correctly with your lowered car or truck and your aggressive driving style. The Satin Black powder coat finish will last a lifetime.
This kit also includes Posi-Link end links.
- Improves range of motion & eliminates binding
- Strong design prevents deformation and failure
- Positive transfer of motion through sway bar
- OEM high-performance quality
- Direct fit to Ridetech tubular lower arms that use “outboard” mounting tab (see additional image)
Wall Thickness= .250″
**This product will only work with RideTech StrongArms with “outboard” mounting tab**