Level 7 Motorsports has been using American Autowire Harness' for the past 12 years. Out of all the companies that offer a similar product, these are the most user friendly. They also include everything that you would need to wire your truck chassis. If you are ok with having the front harness come through the firewall bulkhead like factory, this is your product! If you have a smoothed firewall and dont want wiring to come through the firewall, please purchase the Highway 22 kit HERE.
Classic Update kits are designed for projects that require more circuits than would have been available in an original chassis harness. Each kit includes all the basics needed to rewire a vehicle from headlight to tail light, and will accommodate popular add-on items such as electronic fuel injection, aftermarket gauges and common supporting modifications. This harness includes:
- An updated ATC fuse panel and fuses, along with modern GXL wire throughout. Wire functions are labeled every 3 to 5 inches.
- Pre-built dash harness and our exclusive gauge cluster disconnect system for use with stock or aftermarket instruments.
- Engine and front light harness with extra-long leads for custom routing and updated engine and transmission combinations. Original-style bulkhead connectors included.
- Six-way power accessory plug can be used as a convenient power source for aftermarket accessories.
- A rear body wiring with extra-long leads for custom routing.
- 175 amp mega fuse kit with 6 gauge charge cable to support a high output charging system and internally regulated alternator.
- Original-replacement connectors, terminals and lamp sockets.
- Headlight switch with 26 amp internal circuit breaker and new floor dimmer switch included.
- Dash harness includes a connector for the 75 and up GM steering column connector. A mating connector and terminals are included for easy adaption to earlier GM or aftermarket columns.
- Gauge cluster printed circuit board connector and terminals included.