This frame stiffener from TinWorks is a useful bolt-in addition to your 1973-87 C10 stock frame. These trucks were never designed to be a performance vehicle and the open c-channel rails need reinforcement if you want to be competitive in this ever growing sport. Level 7 sells this specific stiffener over other manufactures because of the well thought out engineering, high quality of manufacturing, and ease of install.
There are many bolt on suspension packages available for these trucks but without a solid platform, it's nearly impossible to get the full benefit of your suspension. The stress on a stock frame without a stiffener can result in unwanted flex and in extreme situations, body damage. Here is a list of the features and applications offered.
- 3/16" Steel Construction
- Uses Factory Holes to Mount
- Adjustable Transmission & Trailing Arm Mounts
- DOM Tube Center
- Works With 1 & 2 Piece Driveshafts
- Boxes Your Frame Rails
- Ability to Run up to 3 1/2″ Exhaust
- Transmission Crossmember & GM Polyurethane Mount
- Grade 8 Hardware
- Boxing Plates
- Frame Stiffener
- 73-87 Chevy/GMC
- C10, Short Bed Trucks
- GM Transmissions (T350, T400, 700R4, 4L60, 4L80, 6L80, T-56, Tko500
4-6 Week Lead Time for shipment.