The II MUCH VSR (Vent System, Remote) relocates fuel tank venting from the cap on pre-emission era vehicles which were not equipped with evaporative emissions systems. This provides the following benefits;
- Dramatically reduce or eliminate fuel vapor odors
- Eliminates fuel spillage and overflows on the track or at the show
- Easily meets airflow demands of very high volume fuel pumps, preventing pump failure due to cavitation.
- Allows air to exit tank while fueling preventing "burps"
- Relocates venting from leak prone vented fuel tank caps.
- 40 micron air filtration
When used for differential housing venting it provides the following benefits;
- Eliminates gear oil spillage
- Reduces gear oil odor
- Prevents pressure buildup inside housing which can push lubricant past axle seals, especially important in floating axle arrangements.
- Filter, 40 micron, sintered bronze
- Mounting Bracket, 304 Stainless Steel
- Mounting hardware, 18-8 Stainless Steel
- Temperature indicating decal
- Installation Instructions
WARNING: Under rare conditions E85 and flex fuels become highly corrosive, as such, we do not currently warranty or guarantee II MUCH products for use with E85 or fuels with more than 10% alcohol or other additives. We are happy to discuss on our tech line.
EMISSIONS WARNING: This product is not a legal substitute for factory installed evaporative emissions equipment.
WARRANTY: This products is warranted against defects in material and workmanship for one-year from the date of purchase. If, within one year, you find this product to be defective, return the product to us and we will –at our discretion – either repair or replace it at no cost to you. This warranty is your sole remedy in the event that the product fails in any way. We hereby also disclaim all liability for incidental or consequential damages arising from the use of this product.